We all know how annoying it is to be dependent on plug sockets when it comes to charging your phone hence why portable chargers are a must have nowadays but how about when you want to style or do any hair touch ups? In the past, we have been stuck in-front of awkward hotel mirrors or simply just had to give up on looking sleek for an event as there hasn’t been anywhere we could plug in our straighteners, until we discovered the cordless straighteners and they are a game changer.
When we first discovered the cordless Glamoriser Ceramic Freestyler we were mega excited but yet a little dubious. I (Emelie) have tried straighteners before and to be quite frank, they did not live up to expectations. It took ages to charge, they did not heat up quickly enough and my biggest issue was they were just not user friendly. Having slightly wavy yet frizzy hair, you want straighteners to smooth and straighten your hair without burning or damaging it. Having portable rechargeable straighteners that you can easily create a loose, natural wave is pretty handy. Whether you are travelling, going to a festival or your only mirror is in the bathroom where you have no access to a plug socket, a portable device is just what you need. Plus it easily fits into your bag, takes seconds to heat up and the charge lasts for over an hour.
- HWD: 14.5 x 25 x 8cm
- Weight: 0.25kg
- Cord free straightener – styles any place, any time, any way.
- Small in size, big in power – fits perfectly into your handbag for professional results any place, anytime, anywhere.
- Cordless No cable, use anywhere
- Black Diamond Oil infused plates – reduces frizz for intense shine and luminescence.
- Ceramic plates glide through the hair without snagging
- Up to 40 minutes use – 3-4 hour charge time
- Travel lock and pouch ideal for travel
- Ready to use in 2 minutes
- Variable Heat Settings up to 200C for complete styling or just touching up
When you are using the Glamoriser, you are in full control. Just adjust the heat settings depending on whether you’re completing a look or just touching up. It’s is lightweight and portable.
If you are a person on the go, a globetrotter or simply someone who doesn’t want to be forced close to a plug socket, then this is the gadget for you. The Glamoriser is very reasonably priced and it’s a fantastic tool. We’ve never found a hair styling tool that does everything that you want which is smart looking, easy to just pop into your handbag and actually works really well. Although the festival season is coming to an end, we know what we will be bringing to next years festivals!
What’s your favourite beauty products?
Let us know in the comments below 😊
Until next time,